Eco-Products is Hiring
Posted by Luke on May 18, 2010
Eco-Products is looking for a talented Sales Coordinator to provide customer care to our distribution customers. Essentially, the position manages a region of 10-14 states to provide inside sales and customer support in the form of handling distributor inquiries, processing orders, communicating with customers, and supporting the region’s sales team. If interested, email your resume to employment AT ecoproducts.com or visit http://www.ecoproducts.com/va-cms/careers.html.
Summary of the Position
The objective of a Sales Coordinator is to be involved in all facets of customer service and sales for the re-distribution aspect of the Division. This person will directly support the Regional and Territory Sales Reps as well the National Account Manager of the Division. This person will perform all customer service activities for distribution sales, including processing orders, ensuring the orders are fulfilled properly, providing as-needed inside sales support to customers, and helping out with other customer service and sales support activities as requested.
- Provides customer service to distribution customers
- Processes distribution sales orders, invoices and credit/price deviations
- Coordinates logistics with the Logistics Coordinators and communicates logistics with customers
- Manages Custom print products for Direct/Distributor Sales
- Supports Regional, Territory Sales Reps and the National Account Managers with as-needed functions
- Supports Buyers, Reps and Brokers with inside sales support
- Maintains and communicates order status
- Communicates Product specs, new product information, discontinued items
- Manages pricing deviations for distributors
- Review and process bill back documents for national accounts.
- First line for Screening Potential new distributors/large end users
- Respond and Qualify potential new distributors as well as assist end users with inquiries and finding distributor partners in their area
- Perform other duties as appropriate
- 2+ years of sales experience in a customer service or inside sales position
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proven record of success working as a team to achieve goals
- Supports, demonstrates and promotes the philosophy and company mission of Eco-Products
- Desired Education Level: BS/BA degree preferred