The Top 11 Things I Love About My Job Right Now
Posted by Luke on June 17, 2010
In no particular order…
11. We play E-C-O (our version of H-O-R-S-E) on the basketball hoop in the parking lot when we need a break. When the founder, Steve, started on a winning streak, we banned him from wearing his lucky Michael Jordan jersey.
10. Who wouldn’t love your job when you get paid to commute? Eco-Products gives the 26% of the employees who bike, walk, bus, carpool, or drive a hybrid to work in aggregate of over $15,000 every year for using alternative forms of transportation.
9. Our Marketing & Graphics team completely floored me today with some new product artwork they are working on. I felt like a kid in a candy shop. I was so giddy with excitement I actually caught myself drooling. Not kidding.
8. I learn something new everyday. Today I learned that our Customer Care Manager, Mary, is now a beekeeper as of 3 weeks ago.
7. There’s nothing like working with people who make you laugh. We just hired an incredibly talented, and funny, person to manage national account sales. He kept me laughing the past couple days when we traveled together to North Carolina.
6. My 10-month old daughter loves our cups. It makes her happy that I’m looking out for the planet.
4. Friday goodies! Every Friday a manager brings in breakfast for everyone. Yummmmmm
3. We truly have some of the best and the brightest people in the industry. I’m convinced our sales team is more educated and knowledgeable than any sales team in the country.
2. For the company’s summer party, we rented a bus and are taking all of our employees and spouses to watch the Colorado Rockies game tonight.
1. I truly feel like I’m making a difference everyday.